Sunday, September 14, 2014

Digital Badge C

This week we began Digital Badge #C. This week I explored chapter 4, "Designing Lessons and Developing Curriculum with Technology". This chapter talked about how to outline a lesson plan and which student is doing which assignment with which tools. Three concepts I would like to further learn about would be the approaches to lesson planning, using technology in lesson planning, and assessing and evaluating students. I believe these will impact me as a teacher because every teacher must make a proper lesson plan. In order to help your students do well, you have to make sure that they understand the material and the tools you are giving them. Through personal experiences, I have attempted to help make a lesson plan with the teacher I assist with, and reading further in this chapter will help me understand how to properly complete a great lesson plan.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you got confused on the chapter assignment - #C goes with Chap 3 (check the syllabus & note that we will start skipping around with chapters in the upcoming weeks). In addition, this paragraph covering three concepts is not at the level of minimum expectation. You need to dig much deeper and show more thought and extend yourself beyond such minimum attention. I know you are much more capable. In addition, there's no digital tool nor references. Hope you get on track for Digital Badge #D - please let me know if you have questions

    ReplyDelete